The weather has been pretty poor in England so will this delay the flights? I been keeping an eye out for any early flights from the likes of Formica Fusca but seen nothing. We have had showers nearly everyday for the past 3 weeks and it's been windy too. I checked out a local Fusca nest the other day and the alates are not even properly developed yet. So maybe they will come in July if the weather improves. Anyone else seen anything yet?